A right running app help in reaching your fitness goals quickly. Running is the best way to lose weight as it burns more calories than any other form of cardio exercise. Rest at least once a week as it gives your muscles a day to rest. Your body needs a day to recharge for the next running day. Most of us enjoy running as exercise as it requires no equipment, little investment, and a whole lot of disciple. Getting out of the bed every morning for a run is a real struggle, but once you get over that, we have a breeze, fresh air and some chirpy birds waiting for you to see you running.
Top Running Apps
- Nike Run Club– It tracks the distance one has walked. It controls the music and creates reliable run records. It records a workout dairy, set weekly fitness goals, and in social features.
- Map My Run– it tracks your route and distance through the GPS. It tells how many calories are burnt while running. This helps us to find a better path to run. It displays your real-time stats and end of the run total.
- Strava-it helps us to track the runs. It is the best app to connect with your friends while running. You can connect with friends for social activity. Adds competitive and gamified featured like leader boards, achievements, and challenges with friends.
These Apps Are Also Popular
- Run Keeper– it helps us to create a routine and join friends running group and can participate in challenges with a stopwatch. Use your phone GPS to track running and other activities.
- Zombies Run– it will provide you a mission with zombies and immersive audio drama. It has a highlight of around 269 zombie’s mission.
- Before a person starts running, he must make sure that he doesn’t have any medical issues. A medical condition can get worse with running.
- Start with short distance and gradually increase the time accordingly.
- Don’t run very fast. The basic rule is that you should be able to talk to the person running along with you.
- Run-on a variety of surfaces.
- Running shoes should be useful as it helps you to keep your feet firm while you are running.
Running A Great Way To Lose Weight
Running is a perfect way to lose weight. It helps to shed all those extra calories. Running is a whole-body workout. A study in 2012 showed that running is one of the best ways to lose those extra pounds. Running along with a proper diet and exercise is the best way. A slow and steady weight loss is much better than a fast decrease.
Running apps are designed to give the correct updates of calories burnt, no of steps taken. It is the best way to achieve your set goal. To be healthier and toned is very necessary in today’s busy lifestyle. It is better to get over off those extra pounds than to be surrounded by diseases.